Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

Google Trends prove a spiritual force is behind Great Awakening. Topic: What does the numbers 111 mean?


I pulled a Google search trend: (What does 111 mean) and it's is reporting a massive spike. The phenomena of seeing 111 or 1111 is somehow connected to a spiritual awakening. They're known as angel numbers. Our universe is mathematically connected, and certain numbers seem to connect to a unifying consciousness or awakening.

My background in marketing led me to check the Google's own search queries to see if people were searching this term more since Trump took office. Was there any noticeable spikes of people searching the term 'What does 111 mean'  the results left me speechless. It's proof positive that people are in the middle of a Great Awakening. It is real! More people are searching then ever before.

Graph below and how you can look for yourself.

Something spiritual is happening around us. More and more people are investigating a phenomenon that they are experiencing. I have researched and screenshot this trend.
Side note, I was agnostic 4 years agoThere is a higher power in the light just as we can see darkness revealed in the abhorrent acts of some people.


My tweet after discovering this...

A screenshot of this Google Trend.
You can do this yourself. Data from 2004 to present.
This in my estimation is proof that we are all connected and the spiritual awakening is 100% real.




This is an interesting article entitled:
"7 reasons why you are seeing 111".
The meaning of 111. ⟵ Click to read




A simplified breakdown of the angel numbers


If you are seeing 111 or 1111 often you are not alone. You are surrounded by a spiritual force.




No comments