Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

New video by Real Coffee with Scott Adams on YouTube

Episode 940 Scott Adams: Sleepy Joe, General Flynn, How to do Civil Disobedience, Flat Curves





My new book LOSERTHINK, available now on Amazon https://bit.ly/3bypcYp Content: General Flynn's case and evidence of serious FBI corruption Coronavirus info from the beginning, all wrong...different now? Video view and multiple credible pilots see UFO? China debt was wiped out...when China changed their name? Did Rachael Maddow's lawyer say nothing she says is reliable? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you would like my channel to have a wider audience and higher production quality, please donate via my startup (Whenhub.com) at this link: https://bit.ly/39y1OZj I use donations to pay for the daily conversions of the original Periscope videos into Youtube and podcast form, and to improve my production quality and search results over time.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please subscribe to my channel…it REALLY helps. Like my video? Hate my video? Let me know, VOTE! Please leave a comment, let me know how I'm doing. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Support Scott's Youtube Channel By Subscribing to Real Coffee with Scott Adams on YouTube

No comments