Exclusive: CJ Pearson Responds to Twitter Ban

On the heels of conservative journalist Laura Loomer’s epic protest in which she handcuffed herself to Twitter’s office in New York City, right wing pundit CJ Pearson was banned from the platform.
“What happened today with Twitter is more of the same – an overt and intentional attempt at censorship to silence a voice they cannot control,” Pearson told Big League Politics. “The left will not silence me.”
Pearson said the pretext for his ban was age, for which Twitter has suspended him before. Twitter’s terms of service dictate that one must be at least 13 to use the platform.
“I’m 16 years old, not 13,” he said. I established this months ago with Twitter when they banned me using the same reasoning. This is nothing more than a creative approach at censorship.”
Trending: EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Reveal Stacey Abrams Campaign Owes Back Pay to Staffers
Pearson said that six months ago Twitter suspended his account, forcing him to verify his age, and even getting his mother involved in the process. He was defending Loomer’s protest Thursday afternoon when his account was taken offline.
The social media giant has been under scrutiny for its repeated banning of right wing figures, including Loomer, Milo Yiannopoulos. Roger Stone, Alex Jones and Gavin McInnes.
Earlier this week, the platform banned Fox News pundit Jesse Kelly, but reinstated his account after widespread outrage.
Support Big League Politics Big League Politics
Web Market Power providing the latest marketing tips, news and tricks throughout the industry.
Sourced by the online web marketing guys. Web Marketing Experts that know how to drive business uniquely using creative marketing methods, and self-sufficient social media strategies.

No comments