Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

"12 Days of Trump"--A Christmas Song for Patriots


624px XRF 12daysThe traditional version of the "Twelve Days of Christmas" begins:

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 
A partridge in a pear tree . . ."

An alternate version called "The Twelve Days of Trump" begins:

"On the first day of Christmas my country gave to me, a president who works for free . . . "

And so this version goes for 11 more days. Click here to enjoy more (4:13m).

Let's block ads! (Why?)



from Corsi Nation - Home Corsi Nation - U.S. Conservative News.

Web Market Power providing the latest marketing tips, news and tricks throughout the industry.

 


Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by the online web marketing guys. Web Marketing Experts that know how to drive business uniquely using creative marketing methods, and self-sufficient social media strategies.

via Conservative News

No comments