Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

SHOCK VIDEO: Jeff Sessions Tells Comey That He Thinks Mueller Is Great, ‘One of The Tops’

Then-senator Jeff Sessions offered wildly over-the-top praise for Robert Mueller when Mueller came up for a two-year extension as FBI director in 2011, during the Obama administration. Sessions, who personally wanted Rod Rosenstein to be his top deputy during his tenure as President Trump’s attorney general, later recused himself from the “Russia” case, setting up Mueller’s appointment as special counsel.

“I would just say, Mr. Comey, that I share your respect for Mr. Mueller. When I was in the Department of Justice nearly fifteen years, if you’d taken a poll of the top three or four prosecutors in America, in terms of professionalism, experience, and judgment, and proven track record of important matters. And then later as a supervisor and leader, Bob Mueller would have been one of the tops, wouldn’t you agree?,” Sessions said to Comey, who was testifying on Mueller’s behalf. “I mean, he was universally recognized that way, was appointed by President, uh, Clinton I guess to the U.S. Attorney’s post in California?”

“And he had been United States Attorney in Boston…and then held high posts in the Department of Justice. But more than that, he tried a lot of cases personally. I mean, he knows how you have to prepare a case, and present a case. He knows your integrity is on the line every single day as a prosecutor, and I’ve always felt that President Obama — you know, I’m pleased that President Obama has seen fit to re-nominate him and I hope we can do that lawfully in a way that works…,” Sessions said before Connecticut Democrat Richard Blumenthal agreed with Sessions’ praise of Mueller.

Let's block ads! (Why?)


Support Big League Politics Big League Politics

Web Market Power providing the latest marketing tips, news and tricks throughout the industry.

 


Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by the online web marketing guys. Web Marketing Experts that know how to drive business uniquely using creative marketing methods, and self-sufficient social media strategies.

via Big League Politics

No comments