@Education4Libs: Tweets Common Sense #LiberalEDU
http://twitter.com/Education4Libs

The Dems have asked the IRS to turn over 6 years of Trump’s tax returns. Talk about desperate. I think Trump should request the tax returns of EVERY Congressmember asking for his. Then he should release the names of those who used taxpayer $ to settle sexual harassment claims.
via Red Pill Pharma FB Page

The Dems have asked the IRS to turn over 6 years of Trump’s tax returns.
— Educating Liberals (@Education4Libs) April 5, 2019
Talk about desperate.
I think Trump should request the tax returns of EVERY Congressmember asking for his.
Then he should release the names of those who used taxpayer $ to settle sexual harassment claims.
The Dems have asked the IRS to turn over 6 years of Trump’s tax returns. Talk about desperate. I think Trump should request the tax returns of EVERY Congressmember asking for his. Then he should release the names of those who used taxpayer $ to settle sexual harassment claims.
Trump's 24k (thousand) Gold Indictments. from
r/RedPillPharmacy

No comments