@Education4Libs: Tweets Common Sense #LiberalEDU
http://twitter.com/Education4Libs

@77yamadog Yeah they’ve throttled down on my account hard. I get messages every day from people who have had to either re-follow me or simply haven’t seen me in their timelines for months. I used to get 20k to even 50k likes on my tweets like 6 months ago. That never happens anymore.
via Red Pill Pharma FB Page

Yeah they’ve throttled down on my account hard.
— Educating Liberals (@Education4Libs) May 1, 2019
I get messages every day from people who have had to either re-follow me or simply haven’t seen me in their timelines for months.
I used to get 20k to even 50k likes on my tweets like 6 months ago.
That never happens anymore.
@77yamadog Yeah they’ve throttled down on my account hard. I get messages every day from people who have had to either re-follow me or simply haven’t seen me in their timelines for months. I used to get 20k to even 50k likes on my tweets like 6 months ago. That never happens anymore.
Trump's 24k (thousand) Gold Indictments. from
r/RedPillPharmacy

No comments