Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

Ep. 988 Sacrifice #TeamBongino

Subscribe: iTunes | iHeartRADIO | Stitcher | Android | RSS | SoundCloud | Spotify

In this episode I address the desperate attempts by the media to get in the way of Trump’s declassification order. I also address the explosive comments by a GOP congresswoman this weekend. Finally, I address a personal story relevant to Memorial Day.

News Picks:

NEXT

Ep. 987 It’s Go Time!

Let's block ads! (Why?)


Support Dan Bongino Dan Bongino

Web Market Power providing the latest marketing tips, news and tricks throughout the industry.

 


Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by the online web marketing guys. Web Marketing Experts that know how to drive business uniquely using creative marketing methods, and self-sufficient social media strategies.

via Dan Bongino

No comments