Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

Studies confirm CANCER connection Laptops, Cell Phones - Expert talks about 5G.

Is there a 5G coverup? Powerful exchange.

Diane Kazer Wellness - posted on her Facebook 7/15/19 FB 5G = cell death. This is a topic I’ve researched a lot and became a certified practitioner on the effects of EMF and EMR training, Where I learned how these hazardous EMF and EMR from cell towers and WiFi devices (aka smart technology) destroy our cells and hence cause a multitude of diseases, including cancer, brain damage, autoimmune disease, seizures, ADD, electroshock, tinnitus (ear ringing), body pain and more! Among all toxic things, I’m most concerned with this as a major threat to human health and all life on this planet! Please please do your homework on this and vote no if we have a chance to. I did a podcast on this if you’re interested to hear more I’ll link in below. Your family deserves to know this!
WATCH THIS TO THE END - She suggested in a follow-up.


5G Truth
Diane Kazer of - DianeKazer.com

Learn more about wellness practitioner Diane Kazer.


Terrifying look into China's current Digital Dystopia


Studies Prove LAPTOPS and CELL phone EMF WAVES cancerous. - Natural News

No comments