Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

Ep. 1022 The Immigration Crisis Explodes #TeamBongino

http://bit.ly/2YdrwjW


AUDIO ONLY:

Subscribe: iTunes | iHeartRADIO | Stitcher | Android | RSS | SoundCloud | Spotify

In this episode I address the exploding immigration crisis. We show some incredible video and audio of Democrats getting destroyed on Capitol Hill while trying to gaslight the public. I also debunk the latest liberal talking point about the Trump economy. Finally, I address the latest troubling revelations in the case against Mike Flynn.

News Picks:

Let's block ads! (Why?)


Support Dan Bongino

Web Market Power providing the latest marketing tips, news and tricks throughout the industry.

 


Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by the online web marketing guys. Web Marketing Experts that know how to drive business uniquely using creative marketing methods, and self-sufficient social media strategies.

via Dan Bongino

No comments