Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

Press play to exit the simulation. A thought provoking video on the nature of our reality

There is talk of a simulation. A sort of computer system for human life. This I cannot confirm but what I can tell you is that we are all programmable beings. And the further I awaken the clearer it is to me that many of us are inside of a thought matrix of running programs, some in repetitive loops, routines, conflict, and even self-sabotage. A collective of programs unaware that there is a place free of the chaos. A place of individuality where one can step outside this Matrix and view the world as it is.

Open your eyes so that your mind can see without the filters of societal tethered projection.

                                                 WATCH ↓




SECRETS OF THE ELITE EXPOSED - WATCH NOW ONLY ON RUMBLE

Secrets of the elite exposed

No comments