Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

New video by Real Coffee with Scott Adams on YouTube

Episode 926 Scott Adams: Join Me to Ease Into a Great Night of Sleep. Yes, I am That Boring.





My new book LOSERTHINK, available now on Amazon https://bit.ly/3bypcYp Content: A really great coronavirus task force update today Ken Burns films released for online history courses Today's communication makes our issues self-healing Peter Attia, MD really good article Coronavirus death toll and the 2020 election ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you would like my channel to have a wider audience and higher production quality, please donate via my startup (Whenhub.com) at this link: https://bit.ly/39y1OZj I use donations to pay for the daily conversions of the original Periscope videos into Youtube and podcast form, and to improve my production quality and search results over time.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please subscribe to my channel…it REALLY helps. Like my video? Hate my video? Let me know, VOTE! Please leave a comment, let me know how I'm doing. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Support Scott's Youtube Channel By Subscribing to Real Coffee with Scott Adams on YouTube

No comments