Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

New video by Real Coffee with Scott Adams on YouTube

Episode 937 Scott Adams: Uncanny Valley of Gullible Zombies, Funny Biden Tweets, Disappearing Videos





My new book LOSERTHINK, available now on Amazon https://bit.ly/3bypcYp Content: Coronavirus plan: We lose 300,000 to 500,000 Americans Joe Biden Me Too accusation YouTube censored and removed AYTU's Healight UV light video CNN's fake news uses "ingest" to promote Clorox HOAX The Uncanny Valley ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you would like my channel to have a wider audience and higher production quality, please donate via my startup (Whenhub.com) at this link: https://bit.ly/39y1OZj I use donations to pay for the daily conversions of the original Periscope videos into Youtube and podcast form, and to improve my production quality and search results over time.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please subscribe to my channel…it REALLY helps. Like my video? Hate my video? Let me know, VOTE! Please leave a comment, let me know how I'm doing. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Support Scott's Youtube Channel By Subscribing to Real Coffee with Scott Adams on YouTube

No comments