@Education4Libs: Tweets Common Sense #LiberalEDU
http://twitter.com/Education4Libs

@CTGOGTFO @jack @Twitter Then how would you explain the hundreds of messages I get every week from people telling me Twitter made them automatically unfollow me? Or the messages saying they never see my tweets anymore? Or the messages saying Twitter took away their likes/RT’s? Riddle me that, genius.
via Red Pill Pharma FB Page

Then how would you explain the hundreds of messages I get every week from people telling me Twitter made them automatically unfollow me?
— Educating Liberals (@Education4Libs) March 17, 2019
Or the messages saying they never see my tweets anymore?
Or the messages saying Twitter took away their likes/RT’s?
Riddle me that, genius.
@CTGOGTFO @jack @Twitter Then how would you explain the hundreds of messages I get every week from people telling me Twitter made them automatically unfollow me? Or the messages saying they never see my tweets anymore? Or the messages saying Twitter took away their likes/RT’s? Riddle me that, genius.
Trump's 24k (thousand) Gold Indictments. from
r/RedPillPharmacy

No comments