@Education4Libs: Tweets Common Sense #LiberalEDU
http://twitter.com/Education4Libs

Truth. I’ve gained 7,600 total followers in the past 4 months combined. That was after averaging nearly 20k to 30k EACH month before that. @jack, @Twitter, & the other Deep State globalists know I’m a Patriot who loves America - & a threat to their sick agenda. #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 http://bit.ly/2CnZB4k
via Red Pill Pharma FB Page

Truth.
— Educating Liberals (@Education4Libs) March 17, 2019
I’ve gained 7,600 total followers in the past 4 months combined.
That was after averaging nearly 20k to 30k EACH month before that.@jack, @Twitter, & the other Deep State globalists know I’m a Patriot who loves America - & a threat to their sick agenda.#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 https://t.co/49PwCQldOR
Truth. I’ve gained 7,600 total followers in the past 4 months combined. That was after averaging nearly 20k to 30k EACH month before that. @jack, @Twitter, & the other Deep State globalists know I’m a Patriot who loves America - & a threat to their sick agenda. #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 http://bit.ly/2CnZB4k
Trump's 24k (thousand) Gold Indictments. from
r/RedPillPharmacy

No comments