@Education4Libs: Tweets Common Sense #LiberalEDU
http://twitter.com/Education4Libs

Hillary Clinton claims the Mueller report is just the beginning & not the ending. And I happen to agree. It’s the beginning of the investigation that will end her freedom & possibly have her hung for treason. Tick tock.... The pain is coming. #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸
via Red Pill Pharma FB Page

Hillary Clinton claims the Mueller report is just the beginning & not the ending.
— Educating Liberals (@Education4Libs) April 24, 2019
And I happen to agree.
It’s the beginning of the investigation that will end her freedom & possibly have her hung for treason.
Tick tock.... The pain is coming. #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸
Hillary Clinton claims the Mueller report is just the beginning & not the ending. And I happen to agree. It’s the beginning of the investigation that will end her freedom & possibly have her hung for treason. Tick tock.... The pain is coming. #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸
Trump's 24k (thousand) Gold Indictments. from
r/RedPillPharmacy

No comments