@Education4Libs: Tweets Common Sense #LiberalEDU
http://twitter.com/Education4Libs

One more quick announcement! I will be heading to San Francisco on Wednesday - yes, the city where your dogs step in human feces. And I will be speaking on May 3rd at 12pm on the city hall steps as part of a free speech rally. Come join us!!! 🇺🇸💪🏼 http://bit.ly/2ZLcEqA http://bit.ly/2UNLagv
via Red Pill Pharma FB Page

One more quick announcement!
— Educating Liberals (@Education4Libs) April 29, 2019
I will be heading to San Francisco on Wednesday - yes, the city where your dogs step in human feces.
And I will be speaking on May 3rd at 12pm on the city hall steps as part of a free speech rally.
Come join us!!! 🇺🇸💪🏼https://t.co/gd38Vwk8qV pic.twitter.com/Vdu41HTICG
One more quick announcement! I will be heading to San Francisco on Wednesday - yes, the city where your dogs step in human feces. And I will be speaking on May 3rd at 12pm on the city hall steps as part of a free speech rally. Come join us!!! 🇺🇸💪🏼 http://bit.ly/2ZLcEqA http://bit.ly/2UNLagv
Trump's 24k (thousand) Gold Indictments. from
r/RedPillPharmacy

No comments