@Education4Libs: Tweets Common Sense #LiberalEDU
http://twitter.com/Education4Libs

Great news! I will be speaking in Scranton, PA (Creepy Uncle Joe’s hometown) on July 6th as part of the Trump 2020 Tour. Last time was amazing. I’m hoping I get the privilege of meeting many more of you incredible Patriots! 🇺🇸💯 Tickets available at http://bit.ly/2Gbjs8b
via Red Pill Pharma FB Page

Great news!
— Educating Liberals (@Education4Libs) April 29, 2019
I will be speaking in Scranton, PA (Creepy Uncle Joe’s hometown) on July 6th as part of the Trump 2020 Tour.
Last time was amazing.
I’m hoping I get the privilege of meeting many more of you incredible Patriots! 🇺🇸💯
Tickets available at https://t.co/9Fqjak2dqv
Great news! I will be speaking in Scranton, PA (Creepy Uncle Joe’s hometown) on July 6th as part of the Trump 2020 Tour. Last time was amazing. I’m hoping I get the privilege of meeting many more of you incredible Patriots! 🇺🇸💯 Tickets available at http://bit.ly/2Gbjs8b
Trump's 24k (thousand) Gold Indictments. from
r/RedPillPharmacy

No comments