Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Breaking News

Facebook Reminder of Liberal Leftist Hate - We look back.

Dated August 24th 2015

Today I received a facebook reminder from 2015 and it provided me a chance at explaining all that I have been through since. I haven't shared my Political views in sometime. I said what I needed to say early on, and it quickly escalated.

My public support of who would become POTUS Donald J. Trump forever shattered my reality after he won. I... Like many others didn't understand the levels of control that mass media had on the minds of my friends and relatives. Up until his win I always felt free to share my Political differences despite the controversy on the topic. It never effected my friendships or family life. It was always we agree to disagree or perhaps my point was accepted.


I learned very quickly the power the media was wielding over the general public after Trump became the nominee. I had loving friendships going back decades dissolve in vitriolic anger and hate... Spilling into every form of communication, Facebook messenger, pages of private emails, Text messages of pure unadulterated deranged rants of pure filth. People I admired, even loved and respected at one time shattered without thought. Despite my unsuccessful attempts at trying to keep things civil.


It began to wear me down emotionally and physically I couldn't sleep or rationally comprehend what would drive sane people into an unrecognizable states of delusion.


I knew before most that Trump was going to win. Those awake see much further ahead then those lost in their own endeavors. The bigger picture requires a critical and expansive mind. Or a white board and mind mapping skills. What I can do in my head anyone can do by weighing out probable outcomes based on actionable possibilities in the present moment.


Another word. if you follow actions in the moment and you understand the dynamics of these actions in real time one can see all the potential outcomes before it arrives. Some call it an educated guess, some might say deep imagination, a foretelling, or a vision if you will. It just depends on the strength of a persons intuition. It's not a superpower it's intuitive intelligence based on logic and reason.


I took a lot of heat for knowing what was ahead. Now all of those who threw hate and anger toward me from 2015-2019. Now they resent me because all that I have said 4 years ago has come true or is coming true. I have had to rebuild my network of friends who... respect my right to choose who I support. Or have begun to see the same tyrannical operation against us by CIA leftist run propagandized media.


Yeah that's not out yet, but research on the Smith-Mund Act of 2012 will awaken a lot of you. This is a bill that failed to pass in 2012. It was touted as an Act to promote the better understanding of the United States among the peoples of the world and to strengthen cooperative international relations. In reality this Act repealed the anti-propaganda act of 1947. Effectively weaponizing the American media to spread propaganda and lies to the America people. It was one of many parting gift's the admired Obama left us.


I have always been one to share my whole true self to all.

No hiding behind a narrative, no group think or hive mentality. I am my own mind and voice. I will never be broken. I hold the tools within to self-correct and heal. No difficulty thrown at me has ever beat me down totally. This one has been tough but I am rising again.

I am speaking one last time to try and further awaken those starting to see. Those that can't see the true impactful reality of what is happening wish to remain locked within their bubble of security. The world isn't all bubble gum and lolly pops. Take the weaponized narrative fed crap out of your ears and open your mind before it's too late.


We were so close to being wiped off the face of the earth. History will reveal to your Children and children's, children how close we were to the brink of Annihilation, and honestly the threat is still very real.


There is a disinformation campaign using the tactics of Alinsky. We are constantly under attack psychologically to spread this division. But there is something powerful happening. Truth is reaching the surface despite the propaganda. Friends are beginning to awaken. Some are completely flipped. And it's a beautiful thing to see.


The media spin is failing. It's reflected is in their ratings. And the truth of a deep state coup d'état is out, and has been out. MSM will not cover it and it WILL lead to high level arrests and quite possibly a level of justice not seen since 1953. This when the last person to be found guilty of conspiracy to commit espionage was executed.


I foresee multiple people going down for political espionage.


More and more people will be coming forward just like Patrick Byrne and Zach Vorhies that will confirm all this and more.





This is not about party lines this is about reestablishing equal justice for all under the law. Something that we haven't seen in 40+ years. The window of discourse is about to be shattered and this overton window will be halted. Incrementalism is a disease. It has led to so many destructive cultural shifts within our communities.


I have always showed love to those around me who equally show me love and respect. Those that cross that barrier will and have been cut from my life. Without second thought. I am however, compassionate and sympathetic to there programmed thought process.


Those of you asleep on your feet are victims of a powerful and corrupt system undermining the founding constitutional Government. A deep state in action to subvert a duly elected President.


This happened it's come out despite any cognitive belief you may have adopted into your version of reality. Justice is coming. Prepare your family for possible civil unrest. And for the sake of all that is good give yourself a break and listen.


The Red Pill - NEWS WORTH WAKING TO.

Author Jason
Twitter

Readers also liked: 
CIA The Rogue State - A look into the Deep State

Behind The Veil Of China's Social Scoring Program

Is Mockingbird Media Activating MK-Ultra Aggressors?


Breaking down the taboo of mind-control.

Why can the media get away with lying to America?

No comments